- 1 lb. lamb cut into two-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. Nirmala’s Kitchen Kashmiri Masala
- 2 tsp. Nirmala’s Kitchen Kerala Ground Cumin
- 2 Tbsp. ghee or oil, plus more
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 ½ cups Nirmala’s Kitchen Basmati Spiced Rice
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ¼ tsp. Nirmala’s Kitchen Kashmiri Saffron
- 3 cups warm chicken stock
- Salt to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 375F.
- Put the lamb in a large bowl with the masala, cumin and toss to coat the lamb in the spices.
- In a large heavy bottom oven proof pan (make sure the pan has a tight-fitting lid) heat 1 tbsp of the ghee over medium heat, add the lamb in batches and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes until browned all over, adding a little more ghee if necessary. Remove and set aside.
- Add the remaining ghee, onion, garlic and ginger to the pan and cook over medium heat until the onion is soft and pale golden.
- Add the rice and yogurt, stir together and cook for 1 minute. Add the pieces of lamb, tucking them under the rice.
- Add the saffron to the warm stock and carefully pour in. Cover with tight-fitting lid and transfer to oven and bake for 35-45 minutes.
Remove from oven and let rest covered for 5 minutes, season with salt to taste and serve immediately.
There are probably a lot of questions about Viagra that you want answered if you ended up looking at this page of our site. We will try to answer them in short in our little Viagra wiki. If you don’t find the information you needed here, don’t hesitate to take a look around our site – we’ve got plenty of articles about Viagra that will definitely help you get all of your questions answered.