- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tsp. Nirmala’s Kitchen Tandoori Spice Blend
- 1 Tbsp. Nirmala’s Kitchen Aleppy Turmeric
- ½ cup yellow lentils
- 3 cups vegetable stock, plus more, if needed
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup cooked baked potato
- 1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- In a medium-sized stock pot, heat the oil, and add the onion, garlic and cook until soft. Add carrots and cook for another minute. Add tandoori spice, turmeric and lentils, and stir to coat.
- Pour in the vegetable stock. Cover and cook over a gentle heat till lentils are soft. (This should only take about 20-25 minutes.)
- Once the lentils are cooked, remove soup and blend in a food processor till smooth, or pulse a few times for desired consistency and add more stock. Season with black pepper to taste.
- Pour into bowls and serve with a heap of cooked potatoes, and sprinkle with cilantro.
There are probably a lot of questions about Viagra that you want answered if you ended up looking at this page of our site. We will try to answer them in short in our little Viagra wiki. If you don’t find the information you needed here, don’t hesitate to take a look around our site – we’ve got plenty of articles about Viagra that will definitely help you get all of your questions answered.