- 3 medium shallots, coarsely chopped
- One-inch piece fresh ginger root, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Nirmala’s Kitchen Thai curry power
- 2 Tbsp. thinly sliced, lemon grass stalk (white parts only) or 1 Tbsp. fresh lime zest
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro with white tender stems, roughly chopped
- 3 medium fresh green Jalapeno or Thai Chili, seeded and coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup loosely packed fresh Thai basil or Italian basil, roughly chopped plus more to garnish
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 lb. chicken tenders, cut cross-wise in half
- 1 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 2 cups un-sweetened coconut milk
- ½ lb. green string beans, stemmed and cut into 1 ½ -inch pieces
- Sea salt to taste
- Blend into a paste: shallots, ginger, curry power, lemongrass or lime zest, cilantro, chili and basil with ¼ cup water.
- Heat oil in large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add spice paste, stirring occasionally for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add chicken, coconut milk, fish sauce and stir and bring to boil, cover and cook until chicken is cooked through for 5 to 8 minutes turning often.
- Add string beans and cook uncovered for about minute. Season with salt to taste. Transfer curry to large shallow bowl.
- Garnish with basil and serve with Nirmala’s Kitchen Jasmine Saffron Rice.
There are probably a lot of questions about Viagra that you want answered if you ended up looking at this page of our site. We will try to answer them in short in our little Viagra wiki. If you don’t find the information you needed here, don’t hesitate to take a look around our site – we’ve got plenty of articles about Viagra that will definitely help you get all of your questions answered.