- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups cold, cooked Jasmine rice, leftover from the day before, if possible
- 2 Tbsp. light soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 (16 oz.) can Jumbo lump crabmeat
- 2 tsp. Nirmala’s Kitchen Chinese Ginger
- 2 Thai red or green hot chile (optional)
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, heat sesame oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and onion, and cook for 30 seconds; add eggs and scramble with mixture. Stir in rice, soy and fish sauce, cook for two minutes.
- Add the crabmeat, ginger and chile if using and green onion. Cook for another minute, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper, and serve immediately.
There are probably a lot of questions about Viagra that you want answered if you ended up looking at this page of our site. We will try to answer them in short in our little Viagra wiki. If you don’t find the information you needed here, don’t hesitate to take a look around our site – we’ve got plenty of articles about Viagra that will definitely help you get all of your questions answered.