- 5 cups vegetable broth
- ¼ tsp. Nirmala’s Kitchen Saffron
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. monkfish or other firm white fish fillets, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 16 peeled and deveined jumbo shrimp (about 1 pound)
- 2 cups finely chopped onion
- 1 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup canned diced tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. Nirmala’s Kitchen South African Peri- Peri
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups uncooked Arborio rice or other short-grain rice
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 16 little neck clams
- 1 (7 oz.) jar sliced pimento, drained
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Combine broth with saffron in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer (do not boil). Keep warm over low heat.
Heat oil in a large paella pan or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish and shrimp; saute 1 minute. (The seafood mixture will not be cooked through.)
Remove seafood mixture from pan, and keep warm.
- Add onion and bell pepper to pan, and saute 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes, Peri-Peri and garlic; cook 5 minutes. Add rice and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in broth and peas with pinch of salt. Bring to a low boil and cook 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add clams to pan, nestling them into the rice mixture. Cook 5 minutes or until shells open; discard any unopened shells. Stir the seafood mixture into the rice mixture. Arrange pimento slices on top of rice mixture; cook 5 minutes. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Remove from heat; cover with a towel and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
There are probably a lot of questions about Viagra that you want answered if you ended up looking at this page of our site. We will try to answer them in short in our little Viagra wiki. If you don’t find the information you needed here, don’t hesitate to take a look around our site – we’ve got plenty of articles about Viagra that will definitely help you get all of your questions answered.