Bush Tomato Omelet Cupcakes
- 3 cups egg substitute
- pinch sea salt
- 2 Tbsp. Nirmala’s Kitchen Bush Tomato
- ¾ cup diced red bell pepper
- ¾ cup diced ham
- 1-½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped chives to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
Spray liners with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, stir together egg substitute, salt and bush tomato.
Pour ¼ cup of the mixture into each lined cup. Add 1 Tbsp. of bell pepper, 1 Tbsp. of ham and 2 Tbsp. cheese to each cup. Stir with small spoon to mix.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until eggs are thoroughly cooked.
Remove from heat and serve warm or at room temperature. Garnish with chives.