Serves 5, and makes about 18 meatballs
- 2 lb. ground lamb or beef, or a mixture of the both
- 1 large onion, minced
- ½ cup Fresh parsley or mint, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Nirmala’s Kitchen Moroccan Tagine
- 1 tsp. sea salt, plus more to taste
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- In a medium mixing bowl, place the ground meat, onion, herbs, spices and salt and mix well. Wrap mixture in plastic and chill for 1-2 hours to allow the flavors to mingle and make the meat easier to handle.
- Form the meat mixture into balls, the size of a small egg.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat and, working in batches, sauté the meatballs until browned on all sides and cooked through.
- Serve over Nirmala’s Kitchen Saffron Couscous or on your favorite pasta with sauce.
There are probably a lot of questions about Viagra that you want answered if you ended up looking at this page of our site. We will try to answer them in short in our little Viagra wiki. If you don’t find the information you needed here, don’t hesitate to take a look around our site – we’ve got plenty of articles about Viagra that will definitely help you get all of your questions answered.